Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chris March: Project Runway



I won't ruin tonight's episode for those of you who do watch the show, but might not have seen it yet.


I've been a Chris March fan since the first episode. When he was eliminated early on, I didn't know if I'd watch the rest of the season. Fortunately, I did, because they brought him back the very next episode. He just has more joy and fun with designing fashion than anyone else on the show, and his zest shows through in his work and his personality.

When I sat down tonight to watch the episode, I wanted to do a sketch of his winning design from last week, where he designed for a female pro wrestler.

As a side note, my comments area got spammed again today. I enabled word verification for comments, and I hope that stops it. If it continues, I'll have to start moderating comments, which I don't want to do, because I really value each and every comment that comes through here. But, I also want to protect people who read this blog from getting a virus by clicking on a link through my site. So, please bare with me.

No comments: