Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Mouth Billy Bass


Well, he's not a bass, but still. . . . This is from the wall at the Nauti Mermaid in the warehouse district. Five of us went there after the sketchcrawl. If everyone else's food was as bad as mine, I feel bad. Mine was really salty and kind of burned. The only reason I ate it was because I was going right to work, and I wasn't going to have a chance to eat again until about 8pm. The service was pretty bad for there only being 3 or 4 tables with people at them. I hate to think how bad service is when they're busy. Plus, the stall in the women's room didn't latch. I was thinking, Oh, I'll try them again later, maybe they were having an off day, but the thing is there are tons of restaurants right near it. Doesn't seem to make sense to go somewhere that I know it might be bad.

No comments: