Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Aborigine

If you're new to my sketchblog, feel free to scroll through older posts. I have several types of work on here. My full pastel paintings (like below), my full graphite drawings (like the Condor and Kingfisher), and on the spot sketches that are more for fun and being out drawing with friends than anything else.



This is a soft pastel piece that made it into the Women's Show at the Butler Institite Trumbull Branch a couple of years ago. It's one of the biggest shows that I was juried into (this was one of two pieces of mine that got into the show, the 2nd is in a frame and it's almost impossible to take a photo of it due to glare).

2 comments:

fool period said...

this is just beautiful...filled with passion and feeling...

Unknown said...

just great