Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memorial Plaza


Wasn't able to go to the sketchcrawl yesterday, but the last 2 weeks, I have met a friend to go sketching on Sundays. This week, we had planned to go to the Eastman reading garden, but Memorial Plaza had some shade to sit in. There was a pleasant breeze coming down from the lake. I drew the fountain. Then, when we were cutting through the garden again, the beggar squirrel came up to us. It was the first time I actually had food with me when he was around. I had some leftovers from the House of Blues. To which I found out, squirrels don't like french fries. He came up to the fry I was holding, sniffed it quite a bit, but wouldn't take it.
Or, maybe he was upset, because it was no longer hot? Or, because he's watching his carbs and cholesterol?

No comments: